D&D Dungeon Mayhem: Monster Madness
Regular price $27.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
In Dungeon Mayhem®: Monster Madness, you play as one of six epic D&D monsters, each with their own way to charm, crush, disintegrate, or devour their foes. Pit these cunning creatures against any other Dungeon Mayhem deck and store all your cards in this monster-sized box. Then select your favorite and prepare for mayhem!
- Dungeon Mayhem is an easy-to-learn, family-friendly Dungeons & Dragons card game that pits the wits and brawn of a party of adventurers against each other.
- Games take 10–15 minutes to play. Perfect for friends and family, ages 8+.
- Play as one of six epic Dungeons & Dragons monsters: Lord Cinderpuff (Dragon), Hoots McGoots (Owlbear), Dr. Tentaculous (Mind Flayer), Blorp (Gelatinous Cube), Delilah Deathray (Behodler), or Mimi LeChaise (Mimic).
- This expansion takes the Mayhem to another level. Steal cards from your friends, stand up and dance, barter with a Dragon, copy Mighty Powers, and praise a Beholder’s greatness!
- The six decks work with the Dungeon Mayhem base game and the Battle for Baldur’s Gate expansion (sold seperately), plus all twelve fit in the monster-sized box.
- 6 - 28-card decks
- 6 hit point trackers
- 6 reference cards
- 12 damage tokens
- 12 divider cards
- 12 hit point tokens
- 1 rules sheet
- 1 token storage box (with 6-player rules)