Kitchen For Rent in Downtown Hanover, NH
The Fourth Place is a community space, event venue, and specialty retail shop— and the Upper Valley's home for everyone who loves games, comics, and geek culture.
Our 150 square foot kitchen is available to rent (sublet) for someone looking to run a small café, juice bar, mocktail bar, or similar foodservice and beverage business, with affordable rent, right in the heart of downtown Hanover.
Build to Suit
The kitchen space is partially built, so you have the option to self-build the final design, or we can build to suit with the financing built into your rent.
Base Rent $1500 (Self Build)
Built to Suit: Contact to discuss
50% of Utilities
The Fourth Place is located inside Hanover Park, a premium retail development at 3 Lebanon Street in downtown Hanover just off Main Street next to the Post Office and Talbots, and opposite Starbucks.
Anchor tenants include Tacos Y Tequila and Pompanusic Mills, and the building also hosts two additional restaurants, real estate agency, fine jeweler, nail salon, spa, and more.
The Fourth Place is focused on community, so already has a friendly and inclusive café atmosphere, and we'd welcome a partner serving our community premium or healthy beverages and light food— Something like a cold-pressed juice bar, mocktail bar, or unique café would be a perfect fit.
We'd love to encourage another growing small business with this affordable option in the heart of Hanover's walking retail district.
Target Opening: Spring 2024
• 150 square foot cafe kitchen (no hoods)
• Total capacity up to about 50 guests
• Existing foot traffic (hundreds per day) and event attendance (dozens per day) in the space
• Your own signage on the highly visible Lebanon Street pylon sign and windows
• One shared restroom on same floor, plus four on other floors
• High speed wireless and wired internet
• Architectural floor plan for space already available
• Steps from intersection of Main and Lebanon Streets, Hopkins Center, and Parking Garage
• Garage validation for customers, free on weekends
• Sunny open space with tons of windows
• Open layout with service counter and bar seating option
• Primary use of cafe tables at interior windows (2-4 guests)
• Shared use of public seating (12 -20 guests)
• Additional seating for at premium tables and in atrium
• Option to have sales outside of your core business hours, with checkout swap arrangement
• Premium hot-weld waterproof non-slip kitchen flooring
• Existing two-door commercial refrigerator already in place
• Space and plumbing plan for 3-bay sink, mop sink, dishwasher, soda fountain and/or ice maker,
• Space for under-counter freezer, refrigerator, or storage
• Pay 50% of electrical, internet, and unit cleaning
• Water, sewer, trash, customer parking, common area cleaning and maintenance all included
• Sublet includes responsibility to clean one restroom and maintain pest control contract
• Space for additional cabinets, interior signage or menus, etc.